My friends are going to laugh at me when they read this saying 'Oh No! Not Again!'

I know you want me, You know I want you ... That was the kind of confidence with which I walked towards her. But as it has always been the case, and no matter how cool I suppose to be, I am not cool in such situations. The words leave my dictionary, my mouth is like a drought affected land, my tongue is way back in my mouth speaking to my tonsils and my bowels go missing somewhere behind my intestines. I've been so ... always!

It's sad! Really sad! And what's surprising is that I can flirt with many other girls. But when it comes to this one special girl who has pressed the right buttons on my telephone (no pun intended) and made a connection, I am dumbstruck. I have been fortunate in the past to have girls in my life despite this disability. But I don't think I have done enough good things in life that god will be that graceful again.

Here is my situation. There is a girl I met recently and I can't (rather I won't) take her out of my head. I don't know what really clicked for me, but it was probably the way she dances. Wow! Like a Greek goddess. You, you and you too, should just watch her dance once. It might seem that I am being pretty shallow, and probably I am, but consider the fact that I have known her since just a few months, so I do not know much about her. I really have no clue if she is the girl I want to bring into my life. But I wish to explore that horizon and find it out. This time, more in depth study, 'coz I don't wanna hit the ground face first, again. How? I have no damn clue!

I was speaking to one close friend today and she tried giving me ideas to strike a conversation. And now I know that I wasn't that close to this close friend of mine. I didn't know that she didn't know that the ideas she gave me are not to attract girls but to drive them away by giving an impression that I am an orthodox, narrow-minded person. Let's just leave it to that without discussing her ideas. So here I am again, trying to find ways to meet her, to talk to her, to know her better.

Does this girl like you? Well, not quite sure. I have tried to give her subtle innuendos whenever we have met (even when we met the first time), however I don't know if they were conspicuous enough for her to pick them up, though I fancy my chances and I like to believe that she did.

So far the status quo is that it's 2AM, the sleepless eyes are wide open, yet dreaming of her dancing in her own sensuous way, and I try to push things on tomorrow. What I am afraid of is what if tomorrow never comes and I never get to say it to her. Hopefully I'll end my quiet-until-she's-gone mode and express what I feel for her, soon.

I'll do it girl! I'll find a way to you, if it kills me! ... No, I did not say the last part. I take it back ... I'll just find a way to you somehow :P

Comments (1)

On August 5, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Dipti said...

;-) Gud 1 !